The AeroPress coffee maker utilizes a breakthrough in the coffee brewing process to yield the smoothest, richest coffee that you have ever tasted. It's very portable and easy to use. Makes espresso or regular American style coffee. Folks, even die hard coffee connoisseurs, rave about the fantastic cup of coffee made by the Aeropress. GREAT FOR TRAVEL! We put ours in the suitcase every trip--you never know when you'll be stranded without access to coffee. Clean up is a snap with Aeropress. 100% made in USA.
See "Important Information" tab for travel tips.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Comes with zippered nylon tote bag - take on trips, camping, to the office!
- Clean up takes just seconds
- Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
- Brews espresso style coffee for use in lattes and other espresso based drinks
- Brews regular American style coffee
- Makes 1 large to 3 small cups of coffee per pressing in about one minute
- Has always been phthalate free and has been bisphenol-A (BPA) free
- Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness!
1x Aeropress Coffee Maker Unit
350x Micro-filters INCLUDED (At checkout there is an option to order extra micro-filters)
1x Zippered Tote Bag- for easy transport of your Aeropress
NOTE: the tote bags are NOT made in USA and they are pre-packaged with the units themselves.
1x Instruction Sheet
FOR COMPLETE PRINTABLE INSTRUCTIONS IN ENGLISH CLICK HERE
AEROPRESS TRAVEL TIPS FROM ALEX (President of Strictly USA)
1) Use the included totebag when traveling with the Aeropress. Your Aeropress kit will include: the vessel, strainer, plunger, measuring spoon, stirring paddle, finely ground coffee and micro-filters. That's your complete kit and will serve you very well on your journeys.
2) DO NOT pack the funnel or micro-filter dispenser. Though useful they are not 100% necessary and take up room. Everything else goes as described above.
3) Put your favorite GROUND coffee in a plastic ziplock bag and include enough for your trip based upon # of days, cups of coffee per day and # of coffee drinkers in your party. The bag coffee should fit into the totebag, unless you have a lot.
4) Include a plastic ziplock baggie of micro-filters. Maybe 25. These take up little room and should always be inside the totebag at the ready.
NOTES ON COFFEE: The type of coffee you use is your preference, but we have found a finely ground coffee works best. Our favorite thus far has been the Sumatra coffee on the finely ground setting. It's a robust, tasty, satisfying and eye-opening cup!